You can view the provincial marking rubric here.
You can download and read Animal Farm By George Orwell here.
And for your listening pleasure, here is a link to an audiobook on youtube:
This is the Short Story Assignment (choose either the essay or creative writing option)
Here are the short stories we have been studying with a few extra thrown in.
- A Dream of Red Hands – Stoker
- Young Goodman Brown – Hawthorne
- The Black Cat – Poe
- The Nameless City – Lovecraft
- The Landlady – Dahl
- The Empty House – Blackwood
- The Call of Cthulhu – Lovecraft
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow – Washington
- The Bottle Imp – Stevenson
- Beyond the Wall – Bierce